Singing represents more than just a method to express yourself artistically. Everyone knows that vocal coaching is an excellent method to assist singers in building a better voice. However, besides singers, did you know that there are other specific careers that can benefit from vocal training?
But, first, let us take a look at some of the overall benefits of vocal coaching.
Benefits of Vocal Coaching:
- A better posture
- More self-confidence
- Less stress and increased mental alertness
- Better connection with an audience
- More creativity
- Feel happier
- Exercise of the lungs
Now, time to learn about the careers which benefit from working with a vocal coach!
You might be surprised, but indeed vocal coaching can be an excellent reward for teachers and let us discover why.
- Whether it involves a classroom full of students or it is a one-on-one tutor, teaching requires a person to speak in front of an audience and in order to be successful, you need to project an engaging voice. If you know you don’t have the best self-esteem but you want to be a teacher, the voice lessons at Rakoon Sound Studios might help to build up your confidence.
- Did you know that teachers can often overstrain their voices, which can cause harm to their vocal cords and can even lead to vocal nodules? But with vocal coaching, you will be able to learn the fundamentals of practicing vocal care and how to warm up your voice so as you can speak daily without strain.
- A vocal coach can also be considered as a teacher. So, while learning more about the voice, you can also learn new teaching techniques and gain some interesting insights and tips along the way.
- Vocal coaching tends to emphasize a lot on correct pronunciation and private or online teachers can benefit from it. For instance, if you are an online ESL teacher and you are working and teaching English to children from foreign countries, then pronunciation is very important.
#2. Sales or Marketing Executives
If you have the desire to have a career where you are working on creating a successful and effective sales pitch or presenting how to promote a product in the best way, then vocal coaching might be of great help to you.
Like teaching, this career field also requires you to stand and talk in front of people and obviously, you need to have an appealing voice. As a result, vocal training can help you to learn proper warm-ups and exercise your vocal cords so as you don’t overstrain your voice during crucial presentations.
Furthermore, vocal training can also help you to overcome your anxieties and public-speaking stress, thus boosting your social abilities as well as your confidence.
Did you know that many translators have found it much easier to learn a new language through music?
Vocal coaching can be very beneficial when you are trying to learn new languages. Suppose you want to learn Korean, Japanese, Italian or any other language. When you take up singing lessons to learn songs in these languages, it will highly benefit your translating abilities for this career field.
#4. Motivational Speakers
Vocal coaching plays a key role in this career field as you will be responsible for engaging and keeping an audience’s interest till the last word spoken.
Firstly, a vocal coach will help you to increase your confidence and self-esteem that are required for public speaking. Also, when you are working with a vocal coach, you will learn the importance of placing emphasis on certain words and phrases. When you are singing, you will know where to escalate the sounds to make a statement and when to be quiet to make an impact.
So, if you are searching for singing lessons that will take your passion to a higher level, then go ahead and join Rakoon Sound Studios!